YOU ARE HERE: › HOME › CEIFIN AWARD
The Céifin Award was created to honour people who have made a contribution to Irish Society in the spirit of what Céifin is about
The recipient of the Céifin Award is announced at the annual conference each year.
Ceifin Award 2008
Recipients of the Céifin award include:
- 2008 - Dr. Patrick Hillery, (post-humously)
- 2006 - Alice Leahy, Director of TRUST
- 2005 - Fr. Peter McVerry
- 2004 - Mr. John Pilger, (in absentia)
- 2003 - Mr Tom Hyland, East Timor Solidarity Campaign
- 2002 - Dr Mary Redmond, founder of the Irish Hospice Foundation
- 2001 - John & Pat Hume, Inaugural award.